Friday, June 02, 2006

Kind of Sort of Rant

This is a kind-of-sort-of rant, because to have a genuine rant, you have to actually care about what you are ranting about, right? And I guess I sort of kind-of-sort-of care about this, but not because I kind-of-sort-of care about the person, I just kind-of-sort-of expect human beings to be DECENT. Too much to ask? Kind-of-sort-of I guess.

So I haven't seen Brendan (my ex-fiancé) since the beginning of February when he dumped me and then left. Since then, I have had to retrieve some belongings from what was once our home. Every time he is conveniently not there. Last night, I called to see if he was home so I could pick up the very last thing - a painting and some comic book drawings of me that one of my good friends did. If it was replaceable, I wouldn't have even bothered. When I got to his house, my stuff was sitting outside with a note that read, "Had to run. - B" This made me a little angry. Am I that terrible of a person that he cannot bear the sight of me? Does he think I am going to fling myself at his feet and beg for his sex? (That last one was really hard for me to even type) And you know what I think? I think he is 1)Afraid that seeing my great ass might send him into some love-tizzy that he knows will only get him kicked in his testicles or 2) he is a big fat f*cking p*ssy. I am pretty sure it's number 2.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

In fairness to B, what good would it do to see you? It would just make him feel like shit in realizing what he had and lost. In the immediate sense, where is the benefit to seeing, smelling, hearing the voice of someone who you've pushed away? I doubt he thinks you'd want to crawl back to him. He probably worries that he'd try to crawl back to you. It is a hell of a lot less painful to never again see someone, to just pretend that they no longer exist.

So, yeah -- No. 1 and No. 2, I guess.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

it's weird how someone can just drop out of your life. i have no communication with the boy. he has no concern about me at all. at least when i have broken up with people, i ask how they are doing. especially if i spent over 1/5 of my life with them.

jaime - screw 'im. that's right. screw 'im.

chris - i still say he is a big fat effing p*ssy.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, my money's on #2. But then again, I would leave a note if I thought it would save me from a good kick in the testicles.

8:43 AM  
Blogger TotallyHappened said...

You should move to Cincinnati, they're having a "Pass your Ass some Gas" contest -- one of our radio stations is going to give $1,000 in gas to the girl with the best ass.

This is from their add:
"Email your evidence here to frog@webn.com, we'll then have Lunatics Worldwide grade those butts, Regular, Premium, and dare we dream, Ultra. After Frognation chooses, well reward an Ass with $1,000 in Gas."

:)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home