Friday, July 07, 2006

Hormones

I am confident that the only reason I so desperately want this today is due to my hormones. I haven't been single nearly long enough to start wanting this. I miss not being able to stop smiling long enough to kiss. I miss the way a man looks when he is sleeping, the slope of his nose, his eyelashes, his mouth (not talking! yes!). I miss feeling arousal in my heart instead of my guts. I miss it today. I do.

Stupid girl hormones.

BTW, I stole this photo from The Tart.

6 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

You want to kiss another girl? Huh, I didn't peg you for the type. Lesbians are hot though. Some of them.

5:16 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:32 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Try setting up hidden cameras in guy's rooms. You can watch them sleep, eat, whack off, or whatever weird thing you got cooking in your noggin, while you eclaim in a psychotic tone "NICE!" Don't forget to rub your hands when you say this--it's important.

Bologna is good for virtual make out sessions. Try that.

Neal's right, you should become a lesbian. I'd like you so much more. Plus, it would be a great ruse to get more men to pay attention to you. I must be a freakin' rocket scientist,I'm so smart.

6:33 PM  
Blogger jules said...

I kinda like the grunt's idea of setting up a hidden camera. Cuz once you've watched all that shit, you'll not be wanting the other anymore!

6:37 AM  
Blogger S said...

I cant look at the pics cuz my child is right here, but, I just wanna know, how are things going with Mike?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

barefoot mistress - it's not bad - just a couple about to kiss.
things with mike...i dunno - depends on the hour you ask me. he's very good at playing my games!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home