Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thanks, Ba

Ba has a brand new Porsche and he took me out in it on Friday. Holyshitballs. I never knew. I would rather be in a Porsche than in a Burger King bathroom with the hottest boy in school. It goes so fast that I actually squealed. I don't squeal. Not only do I find squealing annoying, but my vocal chords simply don't accomodate that kind of shrillness. But I did it. He scared the crap outta me, but I loved it. I also think I scared the crap out of him. I do that with all men, though, so I'm not surprised.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

I'm experiencing the emotion of envy right now, chica. That sounded like too much fun, and we all know you can't have too much of that.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Yeah, right now I would settle for riding in an old Ford Pinto.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

oooooooooooooooooh
Porsche,
German engineering at it's best.
Shrillness is apropriate, you did well.

12:20 AM  
Blogger keda said...

the only time i rode in a porsche was here and it was so annoying (and not just the guy that came with it). we kept getting stopped by the cops who just saw it as a cash crop bonanza. we had to pay a bunch of fines/bribes at each corner and hardly got over 40mph.

dumped smartish. boooring. i did less squeeling that swearing.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

There is nothing like a really fast and powerful car. Jealous, here.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Sounds like some good times.

Scott

7:40 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

Somehow - I am not surprised at all!!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home