Tuesday, August 01, 2006

G's ;)

My panties are sticking out of my pants today. I put these suckers on in a mad rush to get out of the house this morning, without realizing how HUGE they are. So I keep fidgeting with my shirt, pulling it down, sitting in an uncomfortable fashion so that nobody walks into my office and makes up nicknames for me in his/her head. This one time, when I was a waitress, this girl wore some big underwear to work and she did something totally dumb and tucked her shirt into her panties (I am hoping this was not on purpose) and her fruit-of-the-looms were sticking out for the world to see. The Mexican cooks called her something in Spanish that I don't remember, but it translated into Loose Underwear. "Hey! Loose Underwear has an order up!" and "Go find Loose Underwear and ask her if she wants the lettuce on the side".

I don't want to be Loose Underwear.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we can just call you "Lu"

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ain't nuttin' but a "G" thang, yo;)

10:59 AM  
Blogger jules said...

At least you're wearing panties today. It's more than I expected from you!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

ha! Big underwear is a no no.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

ha ha-- well, at least we can only assume that you were not wearing fruit of the loom which makes it slightly better

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home