Thursday, August 10, 2006

This week sucks.

And last week sucked too.

And I want them to be over with.

And I am sad.

And I can't focus on anything so I have been burying myself in work.

And I have to write a proposal that will send me to Nigeria for at least a month if it gets accepted.

And I have too much going on this weekend.

And I am having a $4500 surgery on the 1st and I am scared and broke.

And I hate that car dealership who still hasn't done anything about my old loan.

And my thighs are slowly outgrowing my body and my calves are disappearing and soon I will be all feet-thighs-butt instead of feet-calves-thighs-butt.

And my car goes BEEP BEEP BEEP and it won't tell me what is wrong and everytime I say, "What? What is wrong car? Why you go beep beep beep? What is it, boy?" and it responds with BEEP BEEP BEEP.


Make it stop.

9 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

Is your car's name "Lassie"?

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Neal...

"Timmy's trapped in a well!?!?!?"

"Oh, the Bacon Mushroom Melt @ Wendy's is back..."

Awwww, that super sucks Crystal! You need to run over the ass from the dealership with your beeping car. Maybe that's what your car is trying to tell you. You can stand and do ankle lifts to strengthen your calves or, I recommend, stop wearing heels. They shorten the calf muscle way too much and will give you problems later in life. But my excuse is that I'm not girlie enough to walk in heels, so I'm safe from shortened calves... However, mine are so big I call them COWS... Write the proposal but don't go to Nigeria. Too much unrest there. We'd like you here all in one piece, tyvm!!! And... have a vanilla bean latte!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

What can I say here? I need to go and do my daily basting. Everyone that reads that will take it the wrong way. I don't care.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

You should give me a call.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

I wish I could do something to help you out. You'll definitely be in my "good thoughts file".

Give me a shout if you need to talk or anything, or else I can even send a funny e-card.

RE: the surgery...does the hospital have any grants you can apply for? You may want to check into that.

5:05 AM  
Blogger keda said...

buggeritall!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

You know what you need?
A night out with the gals somewhere they are giving out free 40s and then you can mock those less fortunate than yourself.
It won't fix anything, but it may help you forget.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ha. Funny you should mention that, Logo...

it was fun. rollin' wit my homies.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Sounds like you´re going through Hell. A 4,500 dollar surgery? I hope everything gets better for you, from the car to your surgery.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home