Saturday, September 02, 2006

Don't Lie. You Would Totally Hit This (Part II)

Remember when you said you would hit this?


How about now?
It looks a lot worse than it feels. Thank God for pain killers.

Wow. Looking at these has made me realize that I really need to get my eyebrows done.

Thanks Steph for making me Ramen noodles and icing my face even though you have an inner ear infection that causes you to not be able to hear out of your right ear because you made it mad by putting some stuff in it that you weren't supposed to put in it. I do your drops. You do mine. Jesus, no wonder everyone thinks we are lesbians.

Steph and I thank mom and dad for the homemade bread, taco soup, king ranch chicken, lasagna and diet cokes. Our asses thank you too.

12 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

good lord woman, what bus hit you??
Hope you taught it a lesson.

10:28 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Of course. You get some sleep and take some of those drugs. Listen to some good tunes and burn some good inscence. You are going to be alright, Chica.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

What is king ranch chicken? That sounds really good.

And yes, everyone still wants to hit that. Anybody who gets to hit that with the way you do what you do so well(write) is goddamn lucky.

You know that's right.

(Are you okay?)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

What happend, Christal?
Are you alright?

Big hug here from Denmark

1:32 AM  
Blogger keda said...

bloody hell??!!

let me at 'em! bloody plastic surgeons.. always go for the eyes ;)

poor bunny.

2:57 AM  
Blogger jules said...

Hell Crystal, even I'd hit that. Although I'd make you put some ointment on it first!

6:23 AM  
Blogger TotallyHappened said...

It was an old lady, wasn't it? You made some crack about her teeth falling out and she gave you what for. I know those eyes when I see 'em, she got me pretty good a year or so ago.

Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at it this way....at least it's over and now all you have to do is figure out when you are coming to visit me and belle and pepper and bessie and brakes and baxter.
and ant - but only him because he's always around.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I hope it turns out to be worth it. Sending much love.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I refuse to be the first dickhead to make some wildly inappropriate joke about a woman that just doesn't listen.

Anyway, hope you feel better, and be sure to let us know when your segment appears on ABC.

12:31 PM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Ouch.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

It looks quite like somebody did hit that.

I hope that you are all right, what happened to you???
Scott

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home