Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's Not Me, It's You

Well, maybe it is me.

Maybe I am perceived as someone who may be slutty. I talk openly about sex. Obviously, I am the kind of girl men feel comfortable with (Exhibit A: The Dry-Humping Dirty Talker). So maybe it is me. Who can blame the guy for trying last night? I mean, have you seen my ass lately? :-D

One thing that is keeping me interested in this particular guy is he seems genuinely good-hearted and respectful. I shouldn't be so harsh with someone for a small percentage of their behavior. If he would have whipped it out and chased me around the block, maybe I'd have a reason to write him off. But he didn't.

The girl who set us up is a badass and I know she wouldn't hang out with folks that were less than wonderful. So maybe I shouldn't be such a hardass.
________________

Know what? I had The Talk with Jeff today. I am so proud of myself that I am allowing myself 1 episode of Unsolved Mysteries. Too bad Robert Stack is dead. I would totally hit that shit. Know what else? I feel so good about it! (The Talk - not me and Stack and a nightstand full of amyl nitrate). Jeff reacted like I thought he would. He was nice. He told me I was the best girl he'd ever met (poor guy!) and that his door is always open. Dude. Why do you have to be nice to me? Tell me I am a bitch! Tell me to fuck off. The Nice is killing me. I did it over the phone too. I'm glad. I don't like hurting people and when I heard his voice sadden, I wanted to hug him and kiss him and tell him I am sorry. But I didn't. And I'm not.

Interesting weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

So you're saying whipping it out and chasing a girl round the block is the wrong way to go? Well, maybe in your country it is.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home