Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh for crying out loud


What’s my problem this week? Shut up, I am not asking you. That was a rhetorical question. I know what my problem has been and this is it:

I am a girl.

Don’t get me wrong. I am thrilled with my girl parts and the fact that I never have to worry about accidentally sitting on my sack. I am a little depressed that I can’t play the “Oh! Look! I Sat in Bubblegum” Game, but I will get over that. Someday….

Believe it or not, there are disadvantages to being a woman besides the whole monthly thing (God hates us, ladies). Ha, that reminds me… The Office’s Jenna Fischer wrote an article called “10 Things You Don’t Know About Women”. I found this one to be pretty insightful.

If someone told you that every 30 days, you were going to get jacked repeatedly in the nuts, you’d be pissy around day 26 too.

Anyway, aside from that, women tend to be inherently analytical about everything (except football – who cares about that shit?). Women are way more complex than men and it is hard for us to grasp the simplemindedness of them all. I am jealous that guys can think about the following all day: sports, sex, beer, cars, video games. I wish I didn’t think so much. It’s a pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

If a blogger gets a reference to something funny, but isn't there to read it, is it still funny? (Saaaaaaack!) Thanks for the import. By the way, not all men are like that, we think of space travel too.

It's easy to think that men don't analize stuff. It makes for great jokes and stereotypes. It also makes you feel special that you can be seen as some hard ass that doesn't get his feelings hurt.

Anyways, is Thomas over at Typepad or something? I'm starting to feel like I'm on some kind of 20th year high school reunion commitee, trying to get a hold of all the people I used to go to school with, but they just tell me to suck it.

P.S. I'm thinking of changing deoderants.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Ummm, sooo, how'd it go?

Niolk-- are you seriously comparing childbirth to ketting kicked in the balls??? Seriously. You better watch it or I'll describe to you my last dr. appt. Wait, you might like it. Scratch that.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home