Monday, November 13, 2006

but i look at your pants and i need a kiss

Did I ever tell you about the day Wilford Brimley hit on me? Well, it wasn’t Wilford Brimley, but a guy who looked exactly like him. I was in the Emergency Room waiting for my friend to get out, when he sat down next to me and started throwing mack. He sneaked his way into a conversation with me by asking about my phone. Then he accidentally took a picture of himself:


After that, it was on. He was in the waiting room with me for 6 hours. He gave me his phone number on a piece of paper I saw him pull from the trash can. He followed me to the Coke machine. He followed me to the bathroom. He tried following me to the parking lot, but I made a break for it and lost him.

5 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

Well, at least you have a picture of your stalker to show the police. Poor Wilfred...hope he's not in town at the time they try to catch the REAL stalker.

5:18 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

You are very smart not to eat that man's oatmeal, Chica. Dollops of cream with raisins can have many meanings.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

That guy looks a lot like my Uncle... who still lives in Texas. We could have been family!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

seriously--glad you have a pic. I bet he reads your blog.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

That is high-larious.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home