Thursday, November 09, 2006

Spending Cheese

This morning, I am completely uninterested in anything pertaining to work. I have been weighing my options. Sometimes it helps to get your thoughts out in writing. So I sat down and got out a piece of grid paper (it makes me feel smarter) and wrote down all my aspirations.


I have decided that I’d like to become a pimp. First thing, I would have to buy a hat. Then all I have to do is get some girls with questionable morals (lucky for me, most of my friends have questionable morals). Then I have to find some guys to do it (lucky for me, most of the guys I know like to do it). Then I will stand on the corner heating a car antenna with my lighter and collect.

Why didn’t I think of this sooner??

8 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

be careful, once you start thinking about chicken sexers, you start blogging about how you're not a chicken sexer, and then you get made fun of for talking about chicken sexers all the time.

or so i've heard...

11:07 AM  
Blogger keda said...

ooh i'm with you! i've been thinking about renting out an old friend of mine who just got back in town.

and i could really use a nice new hat. then i'd get to put a whole new set of togs on expenses.

and keep the ladies happy too. win win all the way.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Sounds like a fantastic plan. Count me in. ;-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I know a couple of Bamonas that would be more than willing to work for you.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a purple Cady?

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left "Bake Cash a pie" off that list.

Wear the shirt I like.

Well, wear any shirt.

11:45 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Being a pimp is not as glamorous as it sounds, trust me. Now, being a meter maid, that is hot!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Oh, that is a fabulous idea. I think you should get a cane too-- no, pimp outfit is complete without a cane.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home