Thursday, November 02, 2006

There Is A Lot Of No Make-Up Going On Here

Janelle, Junction Jack, Me & Kat

That's what Stephanie said when Janelle busted out her camera. I usually try to stay behind the camera, but the three hours of sleep and breakfast burritos had a crack-like affect on me and I was in every picture taken. I chased the rabbit and the Chik-Fil-A cow around and smacked their asses. The rabbit liked it, but I think the cow was a woman. We played a bouncing game together.
I tried to upload more pictures, but of course, Blogger is being a cheesedick. Will try more later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

Nothing says a good time like a picture with a bunny.

6:30 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Makeup or no, it's a good pic. Oh, the Jazz really handed your Rockets their asses last night. Whooooooooooooooooo!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I bet the cow still liked it.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

What, no rooster suits? How else am I supposed to work a cock joke in?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Looks like fun.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am inclined to make fun of the picture but I am also annoyed at blogger being a cheesedick.

If there are 50 of us out there who are sick of this crap I will host a site for us and put an end to this blogger foolishness.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Nice rack!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home