Friday, December 08, 2006

Fine!

I got tagged again. Since it is so hard for everyone to believe I only have six weird things about me, I must be able to come up with some more right? So here I go, even though some of these things I consider quite normal.

1. I will spend hours making Starburst wrapper chains. I will unnecessarily buy candy just so I can use the wrappers. Apparently, my thighs don’t mind too much because they know that making a Starburst wrapper bracelet is SO MUCH MORE CRITICAL TO MY EMOTIONAL STABILITY. I also have a sloppily made stress ball in the shape of a head that I have become determined to peel all excess glue off without damaging his balloon like body. I already messed up once and it’s starting to get tough.

2. I love music more than anyone should and I am upset with God for making me completely tone def with a crappy voice.

3. When I was on the dance team in high school, I got suspended from 3 football games for doing The Dog in the stands. The dance. Not the position.

4. My whole family calls me Crysti. Apparently, when I was in kindergarten, I decided I wanted Crysti to be my name. I wouldn’t answer to anything else. I am certainly glad I didn’t ask to be named Decepticon or Optimus Prime.

5. I love to get hurt, but only if it’s really gross. I like to have cuts and bruises and stitches. I like watching my body heal. Go body! We are extraordinary machines, you know.

6. I hate lettuce. I hate olives. I hate raspberries. I can eat lettuce if it is covered in Ranch dressing. I try olives and raspberries at least once a year to see if my palate had a change of heart, but I just wind up spitting it out and gagging.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Send all your olives and raspberries my way. Meh, I'm neutral about lettuce.

What in the hell is "The Dog"? I think we need another video blog post demonstrating this dance, Chica.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I spit out olives too. Oh so classy. However, I love tapenade. Don't worry, it does not make sense.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is because you are so tagable, Crystal-lite. I bet when you walk in a room, the guys are like, "I want to tag that!"

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

From now on, I am calling you Optimus Prime. get used to it.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that, for you, anything becomes edible if it is covered in ketchup.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try combining lettuce, olives and raspberries in a blender. Very yummy. Oh and add lots of vodka.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Optimus Prime. Heh.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh - what's The Dog dance?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home