Thursday, December 14, 2006

I can’t remember where I got this meme, but I like it. Take the first sentence from the first post of each month for 2006.

The santa and the poo. Holy shit on a graham cracker indeed. So I slept with a boy last night. I have decided not to shave my legs ever again. Another hump courtesy of Kevin. I have never been one of the pretty girls. This is all about getting your man to trust you, make him take orders from you and, most of the time, irritate the shit out of him. My panties are sticking out of my pants today. Remember when you said you would hit this? Sometimes it’s not cute – sometimes it just pisses me off. My boss can kick your boss’ ass. Ok, so you, like, know God personally and stuff, right?

8 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

From the man who brought you "meatbag" and "holy shit on a graham cracker" I must say that I dig this.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Now, that is hilarious! I love it.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks cool. I'm gonna do it too.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks cool. I'm going to try it.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

My boss would totally kick the shit out of your boss...no question! I can't believe I've never been here before. You, Crystal, are a witty one.

Is it bad that I jumped immediately to, "So I slept with a boy last night"?

6:14 PM  
Blogger j said...

Haha I'll have to remember this meme so I can do it next time I have nothing to blog about! It was pretty damn funny lol.

6:54 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

wow, that's some funny shiiit.

and HEY, you found my demo blog out there in Wordpress!? how'd you do that? didjoo stumble on it or what?

i've made no references to it anywhere to the best of my knowledge!? bawoo?

~ bronxbt

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You sound like a very confused prostitute.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home