Monday, December 04, 2006

Weird Things

Got this from Ekki and I am only doing it because I love her so much.

According to the rules…
Each player of this game lists “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. For the past three weeks, at least one meal per day has consisted of 2 Vlasik Kosher Dill spears and 2 fat-free kraft singles. I go on these food kicks where I can't get enough of a certain food. My last food cravings were grapenuts and captain crunch mixed together.

2. I have a weird mouth. I think I am lacking the muscles to pull up one side of my mouth so everything is crooked. Crooked smile. Crooked talking. I am a crooked girl.

3. I have a problem with people licking me. I've been randomly licked by more strangers than I care to count. One instance happened in the ladies bathroom with a guy who didn't speak English. He just walked up to me, grabbed my arm and licked it all the way up before I ran out of the restroom screaming. It would seem that as soon as he got his tongue out, I would have punched him in the face, but c'mon. How many people do you expect to just come up and lick you? I was in shock.

4. I absolutely hate the sound of ceramics scraping together (i.e. flower pots, mortar & pestel sp?). Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Almost as much as I hate roaches. Or people who pop each other's pimples.

5. I love the smell of cowshit. I also like to feed apples to horses.

6. I went to college and am doing what I went to school for, but miss waiting tables. It takes an immense amount of self control not to clean up after people during meetings.

It's hard to think of 6 weird things. I am a very very very normal person. :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

....and still no Shirley Temple explanation.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! what is it with you people and not wanting to do memes? ok I know they are kinda dumb, but thanks for doing it anyway.

8:22 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

My sister made me pop the zits on her back before her wedding day. I am now forever scarred.

Keep eating pickles. They are the best. I will have to try the Cap'n Crunch and Grape Nuts combo. What ratio of nuts to crunch should I have, Crystal?

12:39 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Okay, that licking, that is just really odd and disturbing. HOpefully that is not happening to you too often.

Kraft cheese slices are just plain wrong. That is all I am saying.

Scott

12:00 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

uh, whatever. ;-)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home