Friday, January 26, 2007

If I wrote you a symphony...

Dear Boy,

Since the first time I saw you, I knew. I knew that you were different. You’re special. I can tell by the look in your eyes, the way your body moves, your voice. You make my heart pound and my knees weak. Something inside of me won’t let you go. I want to spend all of my time with you. I cannot concentrate at work. I stare off into space and imagine naked you wrapped around my body smothering me with kisses.

I love you. Even though I am unable to say it to your face.

I do. I am so thankful that you came into my life.

And one of these days, Justin Timberlake, I will see you in person and get your autograph and soak it in cod liver oil and rub it all over my naked breasts and buttocks.

Sincerely,
Crystal

16 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

Justin Timberlake???

9:53 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

got a problem with that?

9:54 AM  
Blogger biffm said...

How does one "sit in the grass laying side by side?" Justin isn't too bright...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

He is my rockstar boyfriend.

http://quiz.ivillage.com/love/tests/rockstarmatch.htm

11:46 AM  
Blogger Bram Davidson said...

Whoa ... sounds serious.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

according to kelly's quiz, my rockstar boyfriend is lenny kravitz

12:23 PM  
Blogger jay are said...

justin and lenny....girl, you can do better. that's all I'm saying :)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had similar emails sent to me. Too bad they all involve signing up for monthly fees.


HB

8:57 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Cod liver oil is healthy, I hear. I have an autographed picture of Larry Bird that you can use in the meantime. Trust me, it totally works!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Did you just see 'Alpha Dog' too?

mmm....JT....

11:44 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

you are hilarious.
thanks for the smile.

12:15 AM  
Blogger NiolK said...

You don't want Timberlake, he'll just make you piss on the coffee table. Or his hands.

9:35 AM  
Blogger mo** said...

ha! I got JT :)
but honestly I prefer Lenny Kravitz..

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Cod liver oil?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Whoa - and I thought my Chubby Hubby/George Clooney thing was intense.

Yowza.

12:04 PM  
Blogger keda said...

oh hell yeah!!! justin's GROOOOOD. :)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home