Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh Baby Give Me One More Chance

I was going to say that this was my favorite song of the week.

But as I started typing this, the mailman came to my office with 2 homemade Cds! The mailman didn’t actually make them. He is just a mailman. When I say “just a mailman”, I don’t mean that’s all he has to offer – bringing me my bills and shit. I am sure he is very talented in other areas too. Like sorting mail and driving the mail truck and taking out an entire post office with an AK-47. He wasn’t wearing shorts and knee socks though so I am a little disappointed. I am quite fond of uniforms that consist of shorts and knee socks. Except not Boy Scout Troop Leaders. Come on now. That’s just disgusting. Anyway, my point is I may have a new favorite song when I finish listening to these CDs.

I have a busy week! Weeeee! I like busy weeks. I get to the weekend much faster that way. Tonight I am going to the movies with Mom and Steph. Tomorrow, Ryan and I are going bowling with Jamie and Dave and maybe one other couple. I am planning on getting drunk. It will do me well considering I have an early morning conference call with Angola that I don’t know anything about so I will just have to sit there acting like I am paying attention and fighting off sleep. Perhaps I will spend the rest of my work day practicing how to sleep with my eyes open. I wonder if my eyeballs would dry out. If they did dry out, would they wrinkle into tiny white and blue balls that will float inside my eye sockets? I guess we will find out Thursday. Stay tuned. That reminds me. Don’t ever watch Hostel. Ryan rented that for a date night. This girl’s eye was hanging out of her head in a yellow and red bloody pussy clump. Pussy? Is that how you spell it? And this guy cuts it off. It’s disgusting. They should have named that movie “How to Spend the Whole Night Holding Your Girlfriend’s Head Over the Toilet and NOT GETTING LAID”. Just sayin. Thursday night, I am going to hang out with the lovely Ashley and maybe David and maybe Liz and Natalie if I can get their asses to come out. That will be very much fun. Then Friday I have nothing planned. Hopefully I will get a chance to wash some dishes. Saturday night I am going to a sex toy party. Weeeeeee! Sunday is the Superbowl. Go Colts. Steph is going for the bears because she is related to Brian Urlacher. I am going for the Colts because I like ponies.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Are those CD's of the lovingly hand crafted variety? Oooh, I love those.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?


A: Let's go ride bikes!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

grunt - shiny with crazy boy handwriting. the handwriting was crazy. not the boy.

jay - do you have an equally hilarious brother i can have? thanks.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Bram Davidson said...

www.thefreedictionary.com/pussy

yes ... i will say that you spelled it right ... though it did make me look again.

one definition is so right ... the other ... gross. you judge which.

word verification: rhelf

3:02 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Busy, busy girl. I never knew anyone that had to call Angola. I'm impressed.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

My mom used to sleep with the mailman.
Pulling for the Colts is the correct answer.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Go Bears...yeah.

I have a post with the 1986 recording of "Super Bowl Shuffle" on it...if you're a good girl, I'll send you the mp3 file.

Go Bears...

PS: I like Jay's joke. bipolars are the same way (I should know, b/c I are one.)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

This is my favorite song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2c4Mzp40A

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home