Friday, January 12, 2007

The sun is up, I'm so happy I could scream

I have nothing to write about lately. That probably has to do with me being happy. What? How dare I! I don’t know what to do with myself.

Work is good. I got moved away from my team (along with the elderly Englishman) and we have actually been getting along! I haven’t screamed at him to sit down and shut up and take his Geritol in oh, about three weeks. He is one of my favorites now.

Things are going well with Ryan and me. He was in Colorado during my birthday so we will be doing something tonight. I have absolutely no idea what that might be. I have orders to be ready by 7. I love surprises. It is very hard to surprise me because I am exceedingly intelligent and unbelievably sharp and exceptionally perceptive, but I have no idea what’s going on. I do know that he had better wear white boxer briefs. Umm. Umm. Come to Mama.

I already mentioned that I am moving. I will be rooming with my mother. Strange, huh? For a 28 year old to be living with Mom. She is one cool lady. She has a house with my dad, but works in Houston so we are getting an apartment where she will live during the week. On the weekends, she goes back to Pops. Once every two weeks, he comes and stays the night. I told her that the minute I hear them doing it, I am moving out. I’m pretty excited about living with Moms. She pets my hair. I try to teach my boyfriends how to pet my hair but they usually just wind up dragging their big man-hand across my face. I almost lost an eye with one careless hair petting boyfriend.

So things are good. For now.

6 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

i think it rules that you've been happy.

that's really all that counts, right?

well, hell, i'm at least thrilled for you. now, if i could jes' find some of 'dat.

and sorry, blue boxers today, tho that comment prolly wasn't directed at me.

oi vey... :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

We get the boy's name. It must be a little more serious.

What's amusing is that you finish the statement about boxer briefs with "Come to Mama," and then you talk about your mom. It's good that you share, I guess...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Blogging while happy should be outlawed.

7:28 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

These are good developments, Chica. I'm wearing a smile in honor of this post.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I was going to comment about you using his name too. I hope you had a good bday.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

I go away for a few weeks and you go off and get a b....bo...boyf....I can't say it. Let us know how his hair petting training goes.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home