Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What's Next?? D&D??

Star Wars game was put on hold so we could do the dishes. This meant bad music looping repeatedly and Lego-ed Star Wars figures hanging out in Mos Eisley Cantina waiting for us to finish with our chores. This ultra-romantic exchange occurred almost as soon as we dried the last dish. Don’t be jealous.

“Look at all those people bumping into Princess Leia. It’s starting to piss me off. Watch….did you see that?! DID YOU SEE THAT?!” Grabs controller.

“Wow. Look at Leia bitchslap those storm troopers.”

“Yeah. This is very exciting. See? They are Legos so their bodies fall apart. Isn’t that COOL? Who should I be now?”

“Hans Solo”

“No, I am going to be Chewbaca. He eats people. Watch. Ok, I lied he tears their arms off. Oh, cool! Obi-Wan! A light saber! I am going to be him! And see! I can use the force! Wait…see, I can use the f-. Wait….ok, now I can use the for- if people would stop F-CKING shooting me in the head! Come here, Ewok.”

“No! Not the Ewok. Now you’re just being an asshole.”

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - now I can safely say that my New Year celebration was not so bad.

;-) just kidding - you were with the man so I am sure it was special.

You've been TAGGED, by the way...you'd better go visit my site to see what you're required to do!

Smooches!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I am soooo excited, I can't syand it; D

You new place looks de-lovely.

5:53 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

my gods that game is fun. the detail, the limb tearing... it really is a fun twist on the series.

hee hee.

i wanna push an ewok around.
hee hee. i think i will.

B

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ewoks are just asking for it.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

It's Han Solo.

Hans Solo is some guy in Germany with a shoe fetish.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Ok-- Now, I can honestly say that I have never had that conversation-- ever. It sounds like fun.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[hijack]

Where do we sign up for the swift kick to the nuts?

[/hijack]

HB

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, like I told you at lunch, you need to go rent a Princess Leia bikini costume and give him a big ole piece of Your Star Wars *LOL*
http://blog.wired.com/princessleia/2006/10/amira_said.html

For the "hard core"...
Leia's Metal Bikini
http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com

And while you're at it, get something for his dog too...
http://spoiledrottendoggies.com/costumes.htm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

sudie - wow, that is a long one! i don't think i am going to have time for that this week, but i will save it for when i do!

nib - i love it and i can't wait to move in.

bronx - be nice to the ewoks. i hear they have sharp teeth and considering thier height, i'd watch it if i were you.

grunt - what is it with you people? pick on somebody your own size! like ROUSes!

jerk - well,thanks for correcting me and all, but i kind of take pride in not knowing everything about star wars :P

kels - yes, but have you ever had sex to video game music? it gets stuck in your head. everytime i hear the theme to super mario, i start getting hot and sweaty and try to attack the first man i see (as long as it isn't my dad or my brother or unlcle or grandpa or first cousin).

HB - why are you hijacking my blog?

denise - i will not wear the bikini unless they let me shoot one of those big guns.

2:39 PM  
Blogger biffm said...

I once did the dishes as the "Finding Nemo" DVD ended. We heard Ellen Degeneres repeat "I'm swimming, I'm swimming" for hours. SO ANNOYING!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sweat...you can always take chunks of it (A-F, G-M, etc)...No RULES, BABY!!!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home