Friday, February 09, 2007

Weeeeeee!

It is Friday! :D

Thank God.

1. I have battled myself about giving details regarding my boyfriend on this here blog. I guess I feel like if I say too many good things, I will look like an idiot when he leaves me for his assistant. I have decided to suck it up and write more and then if he does screw me over, I will employ some of you to rub his balls on a cheese grater. :) Fun, no?

I am going away for the weekend to visit his family. I haven't met them yet. He wants me to stay in the car when we get there so he can pretend to his family that I am invisible. Apparently they do not believe I actually exist. Who can blame them since I have declined all previous invitations to actually meet them. Do rhetorical questions require question marks? I am thinking of wearing some daisy dukes and asking repeatedly for lollipops.

2. I wasn't going to blog about this, but I am such a news whore I can't help myself. Anna Nicole Smith! Holy shit. And that's all I have to say about that.

3. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Sit around in your underwear and eat gobs of cheese for me.

12 Comments:

Blogger biffm said...

When you are there...F#%*'ing swear...A LOT!

10:28 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

thanks for your comment...
you crack me the hell up, always... and damn, i could use that today.

hugs!
enjoy yer weekend

B

10:49 AM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

A great weekend to you to :-D

1:25 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

ugh! I already ate too much cheese!

OK - does it mean anything when the 'word verification' is fckbum?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Have a good weekend; we'll put his manhood to the cheese grater, if necessary.

11:35 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

Hope your weekend exceeds all expectations---in a good way!!! Looking forward to reading all about it. Have fun!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

I usually don't put question marks at the end of rhetorical questions so that people don't feel compelled to try answering them. Like I just did. For your rhetorical question. That had a question mark at the end. I'll shut up now.

9:47 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Laying around in my underwear: check!

Eating gobs of cheese: Looking for some right now.

So, when are you two kids going to have your parents meet each other, ala "Meet the Fockers"?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Did you manage to stay invisible? I'm thinking, "Not."

3:51 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

How'd it go?

7:07 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

it was really good. his family is nothing short of awesome.

i ran into a big plant and got tangled in it.

i also fell down the stairs.

i am glad that grace is not a requirement to date their son.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Screw that invisible stuff. As far as boy troubles are concerned, institute a 3-strikes-you're-out rule. There are greener pastures...
;)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home