Monday, March 05, 2007

Yay for weekends!

My friend, Ruthie and her boyfriend, Jimbo, came to visit this weekend. I left them on Saturday and wound up not grouting. Thanks Bryan for the offer - it's the thought that counts - and i would have sorted your girlfriend out. We totally would have gone shopping and ate lunch and then made you rub our feet when we returned - after you were through grouting of course. It's ok, though, because if anyone is allowed to trump me, it's Hannah Montanna and the Cheetah Girls. There was plenty of other stuff to do, though, and I only spent one hour on my knees as opposed to 6. and lo, it was one dirty hour.

Ruthie introduced me to Indian food. Fuck that.

Just kidding. It actually had a very nice flavor, but my cracker taste buds could hardly handle the spice. If I could find an Indian dish that didn't make my asshole clench up at the mere thought of it, I would definitely eat lots more Indian food.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

I prefer Pakistani food to Indian food because I can then use my ass as a flame thrower. Seriously, those Pakistanis make some seriously hot vindaloos.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Someone sounds a little bit racist.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

"I only spent one hour on my knees as opposed to 6. and lo, it was one dirty hour."

I'm snickering like it's Junior High up in here.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home