Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I decided to do some online shopping today to distract myself from the metric fuckton of work that piled up when I was frolicking carelessly [read: drunkenly stumbling] on the beach. And because I pee piles of sugar, I decided to buy somesings for people other than myself.

I got this hat for Ryan. It has LED lights in the brim. I figure it will help him when he needs to work on his car or fix the pipes under his kitchen sink or for midnight bathrooming in his neighbor's yard (if you track it back on your shoes, the neighbors totally know it was you and it kind of ruins it).

I also bought some caffeinated soap. Apparently bathing with the shit is like injecting 2 cups of coffee directly into your veins. It is supposed to smell like peppermint, which beats the funky coffee coating that hangs around on your tongue for 6 hours.

I also bought a book and a couple of other things for people who I adore. Where is all this NICE come from???

Is this what vacation does to people??? I haven't taken one since I started working after I graduated college. It feels dang good.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

i see no mention of gifts for me. don't pat yourself on the back for sweetness too quickly there...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

When I left civilization, the flashing shoes thing was just starting to die down. Now there are illuminated hats? I'm glad to see such an industrious use for LEDs.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I also bought some caffeinated soap. Apparently bathing with the shit is like injecting 2 cups of coffee directly into your veins.

Really? It seems such a waste. I'd probably end up drinking it. :)

5:06 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Sweet, I love books and I adore you too. Thanks babe!

And I think Dan meant to say he'd drink your bathwater.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe... she said Ryan. By Name.

Gifts...? Wondering which of those is mine... just missed my BDay :-P
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-23o3VUA9cqo.GGtlGqT4UAgXr930?p=1249

Yah, I'm Fat & Sassy!! :-D

7:51 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Careful you don't ruin your rep.

You'll have to let us know if the coffee soap works.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

For some reason the soap reminds me of the shampoo that I just bought. You know, the stuff that my stylist said I HAD to buy. It smells like pumpkins. I want to eat it. Especially since my haircute was at 11am. Almost lunch. Mmmmm.

You need to take more vacations. They stope the veins from sticking out because of stress. I can't wait for one.

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I'll need to try this "vacation" that you speak of.

I'm still waiting for a Mountain Dew soap.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

That LED hat is sweet!

haha. my word verification is "hempo"

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grunt,

Be brave, make your own. And send me a bar :-)
http://www.teachsoap.com/

2:33 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

sean - it's because my gift to you isthat of love and no amount of money can compare to love.
ha. sucker.

neal - i have a feeling you are making fun of me, but you're going to wish you had one of these when you go digging for clams.

dan - but then you would have to melt it and by the time that happens..well, you could make 6 pots of coffee.

hands - whoa! that was either really nice or really sarcastic. knowing you, i'll take it as the latter, but will fantasize about the former for three weeks.

denise - i bought you lunch on your birthday. and i guess since i like ryan a little more than them other boys, i can mention him. :)

nib - i know. this means i am going to have to be a total bitch next week. hell on my friends, but makes for interesting blogging.

kels - can i have a bite of your hair?

grunt - isn't that against your religion or something?

photogirl - i knew you'd like it. wanna meet me after school to kick neal's ass?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home