Monday, May 07, 2007

Word to Your Moms

Bogey looking a lot like Wallace. Btw, I am aware that Wallace is the man.
I went with my boy to the Rockets/Jazz game on Saturday and watched Houston lose. I wish I could say that I was surprised, but I wasn't. Houston teams tend to do that. We stayed in bed almost the entire Sunday with the exception of throwing on wrinkled clothes to go snag some pizza. Sopranos came on last night. Only 4 episodes left!!! What the hell is going to happen? And Chris didn't have to pop that guy. That was pretty fucked up.
Today is my last day of work before my vacation!!! Well, it's sort of a vacation. I will be in Alabama celebrating the marriage of my best friend from college to her wunnerful fiancé. I desperately need a vacation. Especially one that involves the beach.
Thomas passed the bar so you should go congratulate him. He's about to start fucking the world up and forgetting all the little people, so if you want a piece of him, get it now. And I am afraid this means he is never coming back to Texas. Hot shot.
By the way, I updated my other blog.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'da said lookin a lil bit Castaway.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Hey, Crystal. I passed the bar exam up here in Washington.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Enjoy your beachiness.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Enjoy your vacation. I hope it it warm for you at the beach!!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

hmmmm.... other blog? You have another?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

hope you have a good trip

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Have fun on your vacation. I am sorry my team (The Jazz) ass-raped yours (The Chokettes).

Thomas passed the bar, eh? Well, I don't have to wait for him to forget about me. I still read his blog on occasion, though.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Wallace is the guy, Gromit is the dog.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

denise - hahahahahahahahaha

thomas - so when are you going to buy me dinner to celebrate?

nib and kels and sean - omg it was an effing blast!!!

effortless - ;) i hook u up.

the grunt - apparently we are quite fond of getting it in the pooper.

neal - i know wallace is the guy. bogey's mouth resembles wallace. grmoit doesn't even really have a mouth. so there. in your face. :P

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home