Friday, December 21, 2007

You're fun

Christmas time is awesome. Ryan and I exchanged gifts early because we are both 10 years old. I got him Guitar Hero. Holy crap. Best game ever invented in the history of the world. I am not even kidding. So we have been fighting over playing it every spare minute since it’s been unwrapped. I don’t know when Ryan is going to learn that it is always my turn.

Last Friday, I convinced him that it would be a great idea to dress up like rockstars. We wound up just taking off his shirt and drawing tattoos all over him with paint we scored from the Sex Box©. We also gelled his hair into a makeshift Mohawk.

I have altered some of these photos to contain some sort of modesty for him (seeing as how I did not ask his permission to post these photos) and, although he is very comfortable showing the world his lovely, um, "self", I do not want hordes of women bombarding me with questions about how to contact him.

This is a naked mudflap girl design. I forgot to draw arms. I always say, With a hairdo like that, who needs arms?
You are not a rockstar without an anarchy tattoo. In addition to hating the government, he loves his mother. Also notice that my name is written in cursive on his neck. We are fuckN classy.
PAIN across the neck. Teardrop on the eye. What more could you really ask for? His hardcoredness is accentuated by the pretty lighted Christmas tree in the background.
I was so excited that I was wearing half his tattoos by the end of the evening in addition to the Tramp Stamp right above my rear. Ryan got to pick out my outfit and I am not posting pictures of myself on here because they are absolutely disgraceful. However, this is a piece of my outfit. I think they say groupie more than rockstar, but whatever floats his boat. I mean, he did let me draw a picture of a dragon on his back that wound up looking like a gay llama.

9 Comments:

Blogger bronxbt said...

damn girl. i want you in my stocking this year.

looks like you 2 had a lot of fun or.. well.. something.

have a great holiday, k
i've moved btw to http://trendesignsnw.com/blog/
for my normal blog. swing by someday!

take care.
B

3:33 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Santa's going to bring me a girlfriend like you for Christmas. Except my body is so ravaged from the fight that I will not allow shirtless photos for awhile.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

You guys totally ROCK!!!

Love the tatts!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

I can only hope to one day meet a boy who will let me draw gay llama's on his back.

Happy Holidays!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Those shoes say "Move over, I'm driving."

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Nice tats...however, something tells me that with naked lady mudflaps, the hairdo is also less of a priority than other things.

You're still on my blogroll and it's my new year's resolution to visit everyone at least once a week.

You've been warned.

Happy New Year!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Am I really the first person to have the new age cliché of "Rock out with your cock out" come to my mind, or possibly just the first with low enough shame to verbalize it?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

How can you tell if a llama is gay? I didn't know it was possible by just looking at it.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I wish you a very Happy and Rockin' New Year.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home