Wednesday, February 06, 2008

you are my sweetest downfall

1. I am an emotional bulimic. I hold out for so long only to give in and throw up horrible feelings all over the place and worry about clean up later. That’s why I erased my previous post. Thank you for the comments. Anyway, the tumor that the doctors previously thought was the size of a ping pong ball is actually the size of an orange and most likely cancerous. He’s going for biopsy today. Fingers crossed.

2. I also like to throw money at myself when I'm down. A gift? For me? Yes, because you are awesome. No! Really! You shouldn't have! Oh, yes, you are totally worth it. I thought of you when I saw these. Thank you so much! I think of me too! All the time! Great ass, by the way. Thanks! You are full of compliments. Are you trying to get in my pants? Of course. Well, it's working!



3. I finally got to meet my best friend’s dad a few weeks ago. He owns a sump pump business up in North Dakota. If you are not aware of all things poo-related, he drives a truck around and sucks the doodoofeces off of farms and out of septic systems. This is his truck:



It reads, “Yesterday’s Meals on Wheels”







This is the side view. He actually posed for the painters in his red boxer shorts and cowboy boots.

20 Comments:

Blogger HeatherrrEloise said...

that is the coolest truck/van/car ever. lol.

10:55 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

one word...
*shudder*

11:03 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Father.

11:24 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I hope that the biopsy comes back favorable. I know how scary this stuff is.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Ok, the guy seems really fun-loving, but you just know there's a Foxworthy "you might be a redneck if.." joke in there somewhere.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I'm thinking of you, and laughing at that truck. Oh, and I thoroughly believe in retail therapy.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Cute shoes. I missed the deleted post I guess, I'm sorry for what you're going through, let me know if you want to hang out & vent.

Is that Stephs dad? HILARIOUS!!! He must be so fun!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

jamie - yep! that is steph's dad. he's awesome.

11:59 AM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

...a pair of dull scissors in the yellow light...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I'm about to go throw some money at myself in Victoria's Secret, to make myself feel better.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's in love with Regina Spektor.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I don't believe you about that guy. I have seen that picture of the side of the truck in a forwarded email. Steph's dad is a celebrity?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

feather and pants - you guys have great taste in music! and victoria secrets is always off my retail therapy list because seeing how big my ass is really just makes me sick to my stomach.

ekki - that's him. i've met him and everything so i know that is him. maybe someone else did the same thing? i dunno. i miss you.

6:28 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

It's not cancer. When they do the bibopsy, I bet they find teeth and a tiny spinal column in there, his twin.

Those pics of Steph's dad explain SO much.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Came here from Grunty's blog after reading ur comment abt me :):) I left a comment for ya there.

LOL @last pic!

Keshi.

2:47 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

LOL! I love playing blogger comment box tennis:):)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Huw said...

I suppose he always wears red then?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... that is the coolest truck EVER with the coolest slogan EVER. Is he single? I'm only asking because it's VD and I don't have a date. Hook me up! ;)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

That last picture makes me have to go to the bathroom.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

I like the side view. I hope his side view wears pants more often.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture makes me want to move to North Dakota.

Sending positive thoughts to you and your dad.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home