Thursday, June 26, 2008

life ain't nothin but bitches and money

I went to lunch today with Denise and on our way out of the restaurant, this little dog came bounding up to us in the parking lot. There are some fairly busy streets surrounding the restaurant. We scooped this little thing up and sat in Denise's air conditioned car and tried to find the owners by calling the name on the tag. I was kind of pissed when we found them. I wanted to keep her!


The dog had very bad breath. Even looking at this picture makes me be able to smell it.

She belongs to the sweetest old black couple I've ever met. I couldn't understand a word they said, but I could tell they were very happy to have her back.
Bogey needs a girlfriend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

you're too nice! I would have tried...maybe ONCE to call the people, then I would have taken that cutie home with me!!!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! There was a little puppy who wandered up to our back door a few years ago on a snowy Christmas Eve. I was so pissed when his owner finally showed up. I totally wanted to keep that dog...I named him Taquito.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Fight the urge, fight the urge.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Do you have a pet named Bogey? (sorry if it's obvious from your blog and I've just been blithely ignorant)

I used to have a male cat named Bogey and a female named Bacall. Just wondering. (and I'm not even a cat person!)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I keep thinking Charlie needs a girlfriend because he humps anything that moves, but then I remembered that I would have to clean up after another smelly beast and I forget about it. If I can put up with Jay trying to hump me all the time, I can deal with the dog, too.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home