Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You'd rather watch me drown than see your hands get wet

I have so much going on that I feel like I am sinking in The Swamps of Sadness because I am overcome with hoplessness and I am getting all dirty and my mane is getting all matted and I got some Indian kid screaming at me that I am his best friend.

I get to go to therapy today though. This one time, and I may have even told you this already, but my therapist tried to make me be a boar with sharp pointy teeth capable of biting. And then she wanted me to pet myself. I know this can be placed into some type of logic equation. We will use my favorite binary relation: transitive property! yay!

If A = B, and B = C, then A=C

A = I like
B = Touching Myself
C = Therapy

I like therapy.

Ok. Nevermind. I just got a text from Dave saying that he got an early copy of my favorite band's album. Party. Maybe it will be a good day after all.

5 Comments:

Blogger tinyhands said...

If your insurance covers REAL therapy, you should try that instead of the HCC Actor's Workshop you've been attending up until now.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Great Woman!

I've always thought people don't quantify their progress in therapy. Sometimes they go in and just want to be told what they want to hear, never make any progress. Therapist gets rich. They end up institutionalized.

Set goals, Quantify progress.

and Always know "Everyone is perfect, and could use a little work"

10:43 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

That sounds fun. I like touching myself too. It's no wonder we get along!

Seriously, whatever is going on, I hope the therapy helps.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Artex!!!!!

I love it when you get old school.

I think the transitive property works well here.

And I agree with The Grunt: touching yourself always helps, at any given time, in any public place. Feel better.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that equation was the basis for a sing-song lesson on SchoolHouse Rock, the early episodes. I'm scouring youtube now to locate it so you can post it. Pure magic.

Good music is the cure for all of life's travails. Enjoy!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home