Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 scoop of creamy mashed potatoes, 4 peas


This one time my friend's mom worked in Human Resources and one of the secretaries was getting sexually harassed by this boss guy. So the secretary finally had enough and made a complaint and when asked to provide detail, she explained that the boss had asked her if she'd like to go fishing for a big trouser trout and my friend's mom said, "Is that a West Virginia fish?"

That reminds me, the other day when I was at a going away lunch for my very Christian, very sweet boss, he was sad about the fact that they won't have James Coney Island's where he is going. Then he said, "I like hotdogs. I like to call them tube steaks. I love eating tube steaks." Apparently, I was the only one at the table who'd heard the Wanna-eat-my-tube-steak joke enough times to quit saying yes. I laughed with my mouth closed. I didn't think a baby carrot could fit through my nose like that.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

you didn't eat the carrot, again, did you?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I don't like to eat tube steaks, I just like to put 'em in my mouth.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

I wonder if he likes tube steaks made from one-eyed trouser trout.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jay Ferris said...

Sexual harassment is a myth, like AIDS or the female orgasm. Seriously, how can it be construed as unwanted when it's been proven that all women want it all the time?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

I hear them West VA trouser trout are hitten the spinners.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

aw, the old tube steak. I get so tired of eating those things,,,I think I'm gonna go on a diet.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

high=larious. i esp love the ecard.

good to see your sense of humor is still so finely tuned. :-) i was in houston last week too, by the way!

damn it's muggy. toodles!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I love someecards, they have some funny shit on there.

Of course she ate the carrot again.

5:37 PM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

gods i love you.

...and in my case, you made one of the "oh" cereal almost come outta my nose.

;)
b

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home