Thursday, January 15, 2009

I got tagged by SassyPantsMommy to list 10 things about me.

1. I just watched Donnie Darko for the first time. I loved it. In fact, I moved it to my top 3 favorite movies. And there wasn't even any nudity in it! I'm growin up.

2. When I was 11, I tried out for a singing and dancing chior in my school who sang such classics as "Chocolate, Give Me Chocolate!" and "Skateboarding Santa" and we had to sing "America the Beautiful" for try outs and after I sang it, Mrs. Bollom shook her head and told me, "You're lucky you can dance."

3. I like having my feet sat on.

4. Ryan grew a beard out over the holidays and holy crap was it the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life. Every day, he would threaten to shave and every day I would spend several minutes begging him not to. I curse the day he did shave it off. Well, actually the day after he shaved it off because I didn't even notice the first day but I miss it terribly and I am sure all the ladies that saw him at work and the grocery store do too. Oh well, a few less bitches I got to beat off.

5. Steph gave me some Mighty Mendit for my birthday and holycrap. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever. You should go by some I am not even kidding. It is awesome. And! It even comes with some Mighty GemIt! for free!

6. Every day, the guy in the cube next to me says, "Want some candy, little girl?" and then he pelts me with Hershey kisses over the cube wall. Anytime someone asks him how his day is, he says "Not too bad for a Monday!" even if it is a Wednesday or a Friday. Yesterday, he spent a good ten minutes telling jokes to some guy on speakerphone that didn't make any sense. "How do you bury an Aggie? Get a post hole digger and dig a hole that is 6 inches in diameter and 6 feet deep and then give the Aggie an enema" What? And the guy on the other line must have been a sales guy because he was just a hootin and hollerin and telling him how hilarious he was. I could never be a sales guy.

7. I am thinking of installing a bicep pull thing in my company truck like on Over the Top.

I will do three more later. Got busted

7 Comments:

Blogger Jay Ferris said...

Sadly, I suspect the loss of his beard will have little effect on the number of guys you have to beat off.

9:07 AM  
Blogger acousticblinding said...

Worlds Greatest Movies:
1. Casablanca
2. Harry Potter series
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Over the Top

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

There was this midget I went to high school with who was from Bangladesh. He was tiny but crazy ass strong. Everyone called him Mighty Mendit. Weird.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

My friend, do not encourage the beard trend. I beg of you.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Jesslyn said...

Donnie Darko has a good soundtrack too.

My husband grew a moustache for Halloween one year and looked like a pedophile. If he grew a beard I think I'd lock him in a closet. Not because he’d look like a mountain man, but because I think it would give me a rash. Ew.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

I'm sure you could have thought of something else to convince him to keep the beard.

And forget the bicep thing. Install something to keep the pecs in shape. Keeping those things in tip top form will give you far more mileage than good biceps.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

I'm dying that you busted out Over The Top. Make sure you flip your hat around, too, when you install it on your truck; that way, you are showing a sign of great strength.

I love Donnie Darko, and especially because they play Tears for Fears and INXS (I am showing my age).

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home