Friday, February 13, 2009

OMG Y'ALL


i just received a metric fuckton of horrible pictures that make the gunshot one below look like a papercut. not even from cardstock. or a greeting card. or even a greeting card envelope. like a papercut from kleenex. i am now conflicted about showing them.


however, i will still post the wire in the eyeball. please keep in mind that this is small potatuhs compared to what is sitting in my inbox right now. he only removed his safety glasses for a couple of minutes. this wire was lodged a half-inch inside his eyeball. this didn't happen at the company i work for, btw.





And I will leave you with a quote from a wise, wise man that I was subjected to every Sunday of my entire freaking childhood.


"Before we use any power tools, let's take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read, understand, and follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to use your power tools properly will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury. And remember this: there is no more important safety rule than to wear these — safety glasses."

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

crystal!!!!!
put a disclaimer! i'm going to pass out from these!!!!

bleck bleck bleck!!!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Jamie - i bet you'll wear your safety glasses. you can borrow my red ones anytime. they looked cute on you.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Man. Gotta admit, kinda nauseous here.

Just thinking outside the box. That would be an outstanding dental floss hanger. Or you could hang a recipe on it while you were cooking, kind of a hands free device.

3:55 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Awesome!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That caused a few reactions:

Gag.

Watering of the eyes.

Sharp pain in the eye.

A thought: How did he blink?

Another thought: When it was pulled out, did it bleed? Do eyes bleed?

Gag.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Hey, I know the guy who says that at the beginning of his show! Personally I think there's no more important safety equipment than a condom, but in my line of work I use them more than glasses. heh

9:12 AM  
Blogger shine said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Eyeballs freak me out.

Eyeballs with wires in them make me want to wear safety goggles at all times...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Sloan said...

Well that is what I get for reading blogs while eating lunch at my desk. I almost choked on my lettuce wrap.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

this is going to keep me up nights.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home