Wednesday, April 08, 2009

1. This morning, I was walking into work with a guy who was telling me about how his 4 year old son had brain surgery last weekend for a tumor on his pituitary gland and I looked at him straight in they eye and was all, "That's awesome" That is NOT awesome. I seriously need to quit saying "that's awesome" to everything especially things that are obviously not awesome. To make matters worse, it is the same guy who makes the chemicals in my brain think it's the freestyle portion of the dance competition and I always wind up saying or doing stupid stuff.

2. I taught Bogey how to shake and how I did that was forced him to raise his paw and stuffed a treat in his maw and I did it, like, 56 times in about 20 minutes. I also taught him to get in the basket and how I did that was that I followed him around with a laundry basket and then I would place it on the floor in front of him and I would be like, "GET IN THE BASKET!!!!.....GET IN THE BASKET!!!!" over and over until he got in the basket and that took me about 4 hours. 4 hours that Ryan sat patiently and supressed his urge to turn my vocal cords into a lanyard keychain like they do at Boyscout Camp. Hot socks, those boyscouts.

I have to go eat now. K thx.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Pants said...

That's awesome :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jay Ferris said...

I hope he never brings the kid in, lest you try to give him an well-intentioned celebratory head butt.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I need to find a new word. I say awesome probably 100 times a day. And that's not counting how many times I text or type it. Because it is truly an awesome word, right.

Fuck. I am such a failure.

But I'm still totally awesome.

9:58 AM  
Blogger rachaelgking said...

It is now my mission to use "hot socks" in a sentence at least 3 times tomorrow.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home