Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank You So Much!

Everyone who went and donated to Denise or offered her words of support or included her in your prayers, thank you so much! Johnny Virgil, Matt, Bronx, Nikki, Mop! I know a lot of you by blog names and not by real names so if you donated thank you thank you thank you!

It means a lot to me that there are people out there who care. We are all going to need help sometime. It's nice to know that we have people to lean on even if we have never met.

You guys are fucking RAD.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Crystal, you are fucking rad for getting this all organized for Denise. I can still remember how devastating it was to hear I had cancer, but, even more, how completely helpless I felt when dealing with the uncertainties of my job, finances, and treatment. When people started throwing me a bit of cash here and there (and buying my stupid breakfast thongs) it gave me hope and I felt loved/safer. This donation was the least I could do.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous denise said...

Thanks to ALL of Y'all for reaching out and for supporting me. I saw these names on my wall and now realize where they came from. This is a touch situation to go through, especially knowing that, IF the condition has been identified and treated correctly to begin with, I would not be in these dire straits. Ya'll are So Kind to help me out, and it is Really Appreciated!!

Thank You Again So Very Much!!!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous denise said...

Grunt - Breakfast Thongs? Ummmmm... wanna see >:)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home