Thursday, May 28, 2009

So there is this guy at work...

...and I am pretty sure he wanted to do me until I threatened to kick him in the feelings a few weeks ago at the bar that "is tame before 7" (the long tiddied bar, the big fat liars). Well, 10 minutes ago he brought to me a jar that is normally storage for mud samples and I did not open it (Praise Jesus) as I found out later that it contained his fart. Since he doesn't want to do me anymore, he has obviously moved on to disrespecting me with his sour ass package.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I think he still wants to do you, hence the fart jar.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give him one back

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jay Ferris said...

That reminds me -- If you get an unmarked package from Seattle, open it as quickly and as close to your face as possible.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Wodies Woes said...

Sick. Send him a package of compost. Probably not worth the money.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I like Jesus (but you knew that already)

2. Nothing grosses out another man... than someone else's sperm.
Give him a jar.. or sample of sperm. Hell, even a condom with hand lotion put in it.. then on his chair or mouse would suffice.

3. You could always show your love by giving him a envelope filled with white powder. Enough said, but that might also constitute a terrorist act and get the police/fire involved. Use at your own risk.


HB *yes, I'm still around.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home