Friday, June 05, 2009

ear wiggling awesomeness

1. My mom and I went horseback riding last night. This is the horse I rode:


His name is Amir. I love him and I didn't want to leave. We had a great time. It was exactly like a date except for I didn't have to perform the obligatory thanks-for-the-cheeseburger handjob so he would leave my house early.

2. There is a photoshop contest at work and by photoshop contest, I mean the guys are so bored that they capture their foul body smells in mud sample jars and ask people to pull their finger and microsoft paint each other in precarious situations. I mean! They took this picture of me on a fishing trip and put Jason's head on it!!! Real mature, guys.

Nice tits, Jason.







These are grown men! Ok, so I gave in and this is my first photoshop:




One of the things I like best about the above photos is that there is absolutely no sign of any effort to make them look realistic at all.


I like my job today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I would totally buy you a cheeseburger.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home