Thursday, July 16, 2009



While looking through pictures for my grandpa's memorial, I found this. That is my grandma and my dad and Aunt Melody. Sometimes mamma just gotta drown a bitch.



That was tasteless. It is one of those pictures that I look at and think there are so many good captions for, but I am not clever enough to come up with even one.






My grandparents got married after knowing each other for 2 weeks. My grandpa always told me he did it so quickly because she wouldn't roll around in the bluebonnets with him otherwise.


Then I found these pictures of my grandpa when he was a young buck and I got some very awkward feelings that people that are related to each other should not experience ever. Anyway, I am pretty sure I know now why my grandma married him.



I wish I could have known them when they were younger.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jay Ferris said...

He looks like he a really fun guy.

As for unneeded familial awkwardness, at least you can find solace knowing that in all likelihood, he'll be watching from heaven the next time you masturbate.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

Your Grandpa has a nice package.

When my Grandma passed away, my husband saw all the pictures of her at the memorial, and commented, "Your Grandma was quite the ride."

So you'll be happy to hear that you can take solace in the fact that it's not just you and your family.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

You two just made me laugh out loud. Fat Sparrow because she is hilarious and Jay because my body doesn't know how to react when presented with something so disturbing.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous denise said...

My condolences on your loss, I know how close you are to your Family.

Looks like G'Ma was One Lucky Lady. YeeHaw!

denise
Surviving Breast Cancer...

9:37 AM  
Anonymous denise said...

*LOL* @ Jay... I'e actually thought of that before... so I'm sure to cover myself when alone, some things "they" don't need to see. Although with a partner, I tend to forget those cumbursome covers, so "they" probably get an eyefull then, few and far between that those times are *LOL*

denise
Surviving Breast Cancer...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I'm sorry but that first photograph is priceless.

10:42 AM  
Blogger CrazyAssMomma said...

that first picture, is absolutely friggen awesome.

i love it.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Zan said...

Wow...I felt kinda strange looking at your grandpa's package, too...but yeah, your granny had it good! :-)

And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who covers myself when I masturbate because I don't want "anyone" to "see" me.

1:22 AM  
Blogger The Mop said...

These were great BTW.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

I will never masturbate again, now knowing that my grandparents may be watching me.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home