Friday, October 02, 2009

I am nervous....

Amber is gonna do a post regarding behavior that I probably won't be proud of. I don't remember much, but I do remember teaching the other Amber's son about the awkwardness of storing things in your butt like Mr. Potato Head. I am probably never going to be allowed to hang out again.


Also, I have been in West Texas conducting an audit all week. The last night we were there, we decided to celebrate by going to this bar called Graham's. It is one of those places that has a bunch of bars in one building like a country bar, karaoke and a place called Wild Cats, which is West Texas' version of Cyote Ugly. Of course, my co-worker is a poon hound so guess where we spent most of the evening? Luckily, I was there to participate in the wet t-shirt contest.






By participate, I mean I sat there and yelled so basically that makes me a judge. I sent this picture to one of my frins and he wrote back complimenting me on my blue jean shorts. Thanks, dude. That girl actually got 2nd place....probably because when she stood under the shower she bent over and started humping the beer tap like a dog. She kind of reminded me of my grandpa's chihuahua who never missed an opportunity to display his disproportianely long wang and violently mate with his stuffed bear under the table at every family dinner. So I screamed for her because I wanted her to win. Lo, my screams were not loud enough because another girl with fake boobies won. Sadness. What is this world coming to???


5 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I seem to recall you having some surgery at one time or another...

Just sayin'

10:47 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

My boobs are all God's work, yo.

Now my eyes...that's another story. Maybe I could win a wet eyeball contest. But I wouldn't participate because that would make me a slut.

And I am nothing if not a lady.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Yes, what is this world coming to...I do appreciate that I can expand that picture full screen, by the way.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

For some reason, fake boobies always seem to win out over girls that put out.

It's all very strange and anti-evolution. But so are men.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Anthony......
That's west Texas meat for you! Not sure of the grade....I'd be careful.

Fat Sparrow - THAT's my problem. I need to get me some fake tiddies.

Just kidding, Ryan!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home