Monday, March 08, 2010

Sharing is Caring

Texas AG warns parents about chatroulette.com
by khou.com staff
Posted on March 8, 2010 at 4:57 PM******



AUSTIN, Texas—The Texas Attorney General’s Office is warning parents about a new online danger.



It’s called chatroulette.com, and it allows users to have live video chats with random people.
When undercover officers used the site, nearly half of the randomly selected users exposed themselves and conducted sexually explicit acts on camera.



The site requires users to be 16 years of age or older, but the rule is not clearly enforced.


KHOU had a news report on this website. The more the newscaster talked, the more I was all "WAIT! I need to find a pen!!!" (see sentence #3 above). Especially after they showed screen shots of the people who participate: An old man dressed as some type of leopard kitty cat and a tubby Asian dude wearing a bra similar to one I had when I was 16.

I think you know where I will be for the next few days.


6 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Sick, sick, sick people.

What was the URL again?

And is it free to sign up?

2:44 AM  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

Dude, you're just now hearing about it? I exposed myself on there long ago.

Sorry about the bra and the furry thing, it was just a phase, really.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

That sounds too awesome for words. Ever since I had internet predators before the internet (on Prodigy) I have been missing the opportunity to expose myself to the scaries online, thanks!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, this is GENIUS!

Please blog your exploits.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jay Ferris said...

I forgot, have you seen my penis before? And would you say... be able to pick it out of a lineup, take a screenshot and forward it to everyone we know?

Just checking.... no reason or anything.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

Crystal!! I thought you stopped blogging. Holy crap, I have a lot to catch up on....

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home