Tuesday, June 08, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I pooped twice in 24 hours. It was amazing. I don't know if you know this, but pooping becomes a luxury when you're pregnant. Enjoy it now ladies. It is like sweet freedom. I'll never take it for granted again.

In other news, my brother will be marrying us (just so he can say he married his sister) and he plans on using a fart machine cleverly taped to the bottom of my great grandma's walker. He thinks he is clever, but he is really just being redundant.

Also, my dad emailed me today asking if, instead of the wedding march, if he could walk me down the aisle to the tune, "Assault on Preceint 13". All I remember from that movie is some little girl getting shot by an ice cream truck. The ice cream truck didn't shoot her. She was just standing next to it.

Ryan has named the baby Cheeto Elizabeth.

I don't often ask for prayers, guys, but if you could mention me to God at some point, I'd really appreciate it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay Ferris said...

Seriously? Between the double pooping, funny family, and bundle of oppressive financial burden on the way, I'd say God has you more than covered!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jodey said...

Oh honey...just wait until AFTER you deliver that baby. I wanted have an episode of "A Poop Story" (instead of "A Baby Story") the pooping was so wonderful.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Congratulations again!!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a priest that follows your blog and you want to get married by your brother?

Sigh.. I feel so unloved.

Well, I'll talk to God on your behalf and find out what he thinks.

HB

5:24 PM  
Blogger The Mop said...

You have it!

You always kill me. The worst part is, more than i'm comfortable with, is true.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kayleigh said...

lmao

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home