Thursday, November 18, 2010

The McRib is back. There is officially nothing to be upset about now.

The McRib is back y'all!! It couldn't have come at a better time either because I don't care about my weight right now.




I have had two conversations today regarding this, both with men, both who said something to the effect of, "Real bbq is better" and since I haven't blogged in forever, I figured it was worth mentioning.

I have to admit that real bbq does rock my world. However, sometimes it is nice to slum it. It is kind of like sex. Sure, I prefer intelligent, clean cut, classy, professional men, but come on...sometimes it is nice to knock it out with some idiot west Texas roughneck who uses poor grammar like "we was" and "i ain't" and smells like sweat and tequila shots. As long as no one sees me.

For the record, I have never been with a roughneck before, but I imagine it would be shockingly similar to eating a McRib...in my truck in the back of a dark parking lot shoving it into my face as quickly as possible.

I'm hungry.

In other news, I weigh a lot and I waddle and sound like Isaac Hayes when I talk. This is a picture of my foot:



And this is how my foot used to look. Yeah. Just so you know and are aware.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

nice cankle.

Love Mcribs.

3:15 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

There was a funny bit from Louis C.K.'s stand up routine where he says that a real woman is someone "who's had a person fall out of their vagina and then step on their dreams".

Your McRib analogy is spot on. I had my fill of the recent McRib unleashing. I couldn't care less about real BBQ when I just have to eat and run. The McRib is like a big hot dog, only way better. I am now sad that it is gone, up here at least.

8:20 PM  
Blogger kari said...

i've not been 'round these parts to visit in a long time -- i miss reading about your life! i will try to be a better blog friend!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

OMG, what happened to your poor foot!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home