Friday, August 24, 2012

We'll see...



I went to a training class where I had to simulate working on a drive in a shop. Of course, I am the only girl in a room with ten dudes. So it is another guy's turn and he was at the front of the room about to begin when he said he needed earplugs. I'm nothing if not annoyingly helpful. I thought I had a plastic package of earplugs in my pocket so I said "here!" reached in my pants and pulled out a Carefree maxi pad.
He said, "I don't think that will fit in my ear."


I just realized I said I reached in my pants. For clarification purposes, I reached in the pocket of my pants.

I got a fancy app in hopes that maybe I will blog more. I need to do something with my time instead of checking Facebook/WWF/my areolae for stray hairs/obsessing whether I have West Nile Virus and/or SARS and/or cantaloupe induced salmonella.
Ok, I just have to say that this autocorrect on my iPhone is seriously screwing with me. When I wrote cantaloupe, it thought I meant "can't elope" and it reminded me of when Mr. Belding thought Screech and Lisa were going to get married and he said, "Screech! You can't elope!" to which Screech responded, "Don't call me a cantaloupe, you melon head!". HAHAHA
Still pisses me off though. Autocorrect, not the amount of Saved by the Bell and Full House quotes I know by heart.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

There's always that thing of wanting to go back to blogging, isn't there? I have it constantly. I tell myself that I am going to redesign my blog in September. Juts can't let go.

Keep reaching for your pants!

7:26 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

clearly not working

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. definite fail

3:26 PM  
Blogger asilentstorm said...

Yay! Blog!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home