Thursday, September 20, 2012

Triflin'

Lately, I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed at work. In order to alleviate some of that, I have turned to screwing with people.

I have a friend at work who sometimes gets a little raunchy over our company instant messenger. He is in a higher position and can't afford any negative attention,but for some reason I haven't quite figured out, he trusts me. What a dummy.

I have recently learned a new trick on messenger where you can change the "subject" on a conversation. So, on the top of the message box, you can write anything you want. During a particular cuss word-filled rant, I decided to use this function so what he saw at the top of our chat box was "Crystal - Currently Monitoring Conversation"





He immediately closed the chat window and three seconds later my phone rang. I could hear him physically shitting his pants over the phone. "Oh my God, who do you think is monitoring this?! IT?? HR?? Crystal, if they ask, you have to tell them I was joking and that you aren't offended!"

And then I changed the subject again:




Luckily, he laughed instead of driving to my office and bludgeoning me with a stapler.

Now he is on vacation. I had to go to his location for a meeting. His door was locked so I texted him that I needed to use it for a meeting and got permission to gain access from security. For some reason, he trusts me. What a dummy. Once in, me and three of my work friends spent an hour and this is the finished product:













He gets back from vacation tomorrow. Fortunately, I will be driving to Fort Worth tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel guilty that nobody will be there to help clean it up...especially since we wrapped his pens individually. I feel kinda sorry for him, actually. I hate being such a good person sometimes.




6 Comments:

Blogger The Mop said...

more blogging

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

THIS is awesome! I'd love to see his reaction when he walks in and sees the decor ;)

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Crystal said...

The Mop - yes sir!

Erin - he took it like a champ. He wasn't even mad. I am watching my back now though.

10:58 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Don't let the pranking end...
http://i.imgur.com/bCXXX.jpg

8:35 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hands!! I love it!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hands!! I love it!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home