Thursday, September 20, 2012

Triflin'

Lately, I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed at work. In order to alleviate some of that, I have turned to screwing with people.

I have a friend at work who is currently on vacation. I had to go to his location for a meeting. His door was locked so I texted him that I needed to use it for a meeting and got permission to gain access from security. For some reason, he trusts me. What a dummy. Once in, me and three of my work friends spent an hour and this is the finished product:

















He gets back from vacation tomorrow. Fortunately, I will be driving to Fort Worth tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel guilty that nobody will be there to help clean it up...especially since we wrapped his pens individually.


6 Comments:

Blogger The Mop said...

more blogging

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

THIS is awesome! I'd love to see his reaction when he walks in and sees the decor ;)

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Crystal said...

The Mop - yes sir!

Erin - he took it like a champ. He wasn't even mad. I am watching my back now though.

10:58 AM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Don't let the pranking end...
http://i.imgur.com/bCXXX.jpg

8:35 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hands!! I love it!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hands!! I love it!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home