Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Breaking News: I Have No Self Control

jk....that's not news at all.

It kinda feels like my brain is taking a warm bubble bath right now....in the rip of a space-time continuum that is made up of macaroni and cheese, velcro sounds and SOCIAL MEDIA, BITCHES!  I am back in the world of the living.  I am feeling a little excited, but mostly very lame.  And this actually happened a couple of weeks ago, but I have been too busy mindlessly scrolling to even write about it.

In other news, I got a text today from one of those number neighbor people.  You know, like, when someone with the same number as you, but one number off texts and is like, "we are number neighbors!"  I didn't respond, but look what a couple of other number neighbor people responded with.  Brutal.  I love my neighborhood.



 

2 Comments:

Blogger tinyhands said...

I didn't realize that WE were also number neighbors. I got the same shit blowing up my android, which I wish was 1/10th as dirty as it sounds.

Shout out, ya'll, where my 447s at!?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Back to the world of social media?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home