Wednesday, April 12, 2006

An Excerpt From A Conversation Had Yesterday

"Well, technically I didn't lie to you. You asked if I had a girlfriend or a wife, but you didn't ask if I had a fiancee."


Listen up Ladies! Always ask about the girlfriend, the wife, the fiancee, the sancha, the eff buddy, etc. You never know these days.


Know what I do know? I know that I don't feel like driving a Mustang anymore. I don't feel like driving anything anymore. I want to get to places on my own two feet. Unless it's really really far or I start going through car withdrawl. Then I will catch a ride in some big family sedan with air bags and a good crash-test rating.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I vote for the narc-ing! Find out who his fincee is and forward some or all of his text messages to her, or something. I don't actually have text messaging, so I don't know anything about it, but you get the idea.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that asking "Is there any female in your life who would consider herself your wife, girlfriend or partner in any form" usually covers their "technicalities" :-)

8:49 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

what a cornholio, a lie by omission is still a lie. better you found out now before you had committed any further. thank god for small blessings. NEXT!!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

oh and He Will Get His and his finance will surely figure it out eventually. I firmly believe in karma.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home