Thursday, August 03, 2006

GRRRR

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the car dealership who hasn't paid off the car I traded in. They still haven't done it! I asked them to fax me documentation that the lein has been taken care of and guess what? They didn't do it. So I called them yesterday and asked for it again (nicely, by the way) and they sent me this effing b*llshit piece of paper that says NOTHING about paying the car off. Do they honestly think I am that stupid??? Everytime I call the dumb asshol*, he says he is going to call me back and he never does.

I called the Texas Department of Transportation and they said the only thing I can do is file a complaint.

It wouldn't even be that big of a deal, except for the owner of Memorial 1 Imports is indredibly rude and their claim for "first-class customer service" is certainly not true if they are dealing with women. He has never apologized for any of this.

I am at my wit's end.

What do I do? Any lawyers out there that aren't on a plane from Seattle to Houston right now?

By the way, I have always held a very professional tone with him. I haven't called him a dirty cocksuck*r to his face. Yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blur said...

Crystal,

Start with the BBB. Memorial 1 Imports is a member (http://www.bbbhou.org/). I would file a complaint. They look as if they have settled/resolved all complaints against them.

After that a letter from an attorney will be needed. But try the Better Business Bureau first.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Blur, thanks! I will take your advice!

or I will just go to the dealership an talk to every customer i can get my hands on until they take care of me.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home