Thursday, October 11, 2007

I learned it by watching you, alright?

Pussy troll is not mine, you guys, and if any one of you would keep up with Kevin Smith movies like you should be doing then you would know that a pussy troll is a angry hobgoblin that lives inside a young woman’s cock pocket and serves the purpose of doing very bad things to penises/fingers upon entrance. When the woman turns 21, the pussy troll falls out and she is allowed to insert anything she wants in there without repercussions. I immediately put in three fingers and half a Nintendo 64 game controller. I am really disappointed in you guys’ lack of knowledge in regard to cinematic masterpieces. Get it together.

11 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

ahh yes. I do remember hearing that phrase in a movie...but remind which movie it was?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Oh, I remember. I'm just wondering if it would have been worth the damage to slip it to you anyway. Of course, now that you're over 21 the point is moo (it's a cow's opinion: it doesn't matter). I'm also wondering if you scored bonus points for taking that Nintendo's cherry.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

celeste - Clerk's II. it even has a donkey show in it. very exciting. i am still a fan of the original "try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!", but II is alright. plus, i have always had a huge case of perverts for randall. except in clerks ii, he really is not attractive. ok done.

silly, e.a. i was not the first to be with that controller. it was super sticky by the time it got to me.

9:16 AM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

Where did you learn to smoke pot? Huh? Tell me!

hahahahahahahaha... I miss PSAs...

11:24 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

Clerks 2 is very educational.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Yes! Now I remember!!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Well it wasn't sticky from me. I was sure to wipe it pretty clean afterwards.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I will try to be better.

Please, no more spankings.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Just keep control of the controller. You wouldn't want to lose it anywhere.

1:22 PM  
Blogger kari said...

crystal, email me your email address at klarson@gmail.com and i'll fill you in.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

See what happens when you find someone to regularly wash dishes with? You stop posting! Priorities.. uh.. shmyorities.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home