Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Alright, It's Ok

Somebody asked me where I got the term "doodoofeces". Click on the youtube video below (Link is SFW). If it is good enough for MJ, it is good enough for me. I am not ashamed to be such a terrible person that I laugh heartily every single time I watch the video. In fact, I actually start laughing the second he says the word "ressroom" and giggle my ass off for the remainder of the video. I swapped the video, so Neal you should try this one. Thanks Nessa for letting me know the link was dropped!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

It says it was removed for violations.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

I kind of like "doodoofeces". It's redundant and cutesy all at once!

7:20 AM  
Blogger bronxbt said...

hey girlie - thanks for the props on my site.. good to see you.

do you realize how carefully i have to read your posts?

i've had fruit juice and coffee come out my damned nose 2 times this past month... damn you.

you had me at doodoofeces.

*hugz*

B

3:11 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I like it--doodoo feces' origins. It's much catchier than poo-poo caca.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home