Thursday, April 10, 2008

backseat windows up

1. Anthony did his meme and it is damn fabulous. I now think that this information is very important when selecting a mate. Online dating should include a list of dry hump to dirty screw songs so you can tell if the chemistry is there before ever meeting them. If you are a Freaks of the Industry typeof girl, it probably won't work out with a Kenny Loggins typeof guy. Important shit, people. I brang it.

2. I am seeing my significant Auder this weekend. In college, a group of us girls sat around and shaved carrots down into Our Ideal and had a tutorial on backscratching (Miss Gena knows about backscratching). I found this picture a few weeks back. She is really hot for an earthworm, no?


Carrot Night

7 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

You are ridiculous and it makes me laugh.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

That is a thin carrot.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

kels - but you are clearly ridiculous.

christie - we didn't have a butternut squah on hand for her to carve up. mine looked more like. well, a carrot because at the time i didn't know what they looked like. i just made an educated guess from all the drunken yet surprisingly(!)shameful 7 minutes in heaven escapades.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

so carrots and eartworms are the key words - no wonder I have no clue :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I always read, just never comment... Just Lurk.

And I miss your blogging, Eccentricities... so, Keep it up.

Bloggs should be Eccentricities, why would one read a Banal blog...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Thank you, Crystal.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

haha. I agree with Christie. Kind of a small carrot.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home